We run a contact-free hotel. Here we have compiled a list of our house rules to help answer any questions you might have.
- You should refrain from making excessive noise on the premises from 23:00-7:00. During quiet hours, only hotel guests are welcome.
From 23:00, our territory is guarded by G4S security. This means that if, based on footage from the security cameras, a patrol has to be deployed, the 75-euro response fee will have to be paid on-site by the guest.
- All of our guests are welcome to use the barbeque area. Please make sure to clean up after yourselves. The fee for using our gas grill and dishes is 25 euros. If you wish to use them, please let our administrator know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We kindly ask you to pick up your trash and put your used dishes in the dishwasher. If that is not something you wish to do, you will be charged an additional clean-up fee of 50 euros. The dustbin is located by the gate on Pardi street.
- Smoking is allowed only on the barbeque terrace, it is prohibited anywhere else. The penalty for smoking in prohibited areas is up to 100 euros.
- Although we love pets, they are not welcome in our hotel due to a high number of our clients having allergies. The penalty for accommodating an animal is 100 euros.
- The sauna – do not leave the heating element unsupervised, turn the sauna on only while you are in the apartment. The heating element is equipped with two dials – the first dial has numbers 1-4 on it, and the other is labelled with min. and max. If you want the sauna to be ready in one hour, turn the first dial to number 1. If you want the sauna to be ready in two hours, turn the first dial to number 2. Turn the temperature dial to max. It will take about 50 minutes for the sauna to warm up.
- Parking spaces are located in the courtyard. Please make sure to not take up more than one parking space.
- The rooms are cleaned every fourth day and the cleaning fee is 30 euros.
If the apartment does not meet your expectations and you notice that something is not the way it should be, please let us know immediately by emailing us at email@example.com.
- The hotel reserves the right to ask for a 100-euro deposit and to hold on to it until we have made sure you have left the apartment in the same state you got it in.
- Check-out time is until 11:00.